Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I gift money that is already on an account from one to another? Or do I absolutely have to separately purchase the gift?

Basically, I have a work email and a personal email. I haven't signed into iTunes in a while, so I signed into the account on my personal email. I had forgotten that my actual iTunes account was on my work email, and without double checking I put a $25 gift card on my personal account. I tried gifting the money to my other account, but it told me I needed to buy it separately. Same thing with the albums I want to buy. I have $25 on my personal email account, but I want it on my work email account. Is there any way to do that, or did I just completely screw myself?

Posted on Dec 30, 2012 11:02 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 30, 2012 11:06 PM

Nuclear Bacon wrote:

... Is there any way to do that, ...

Sorry... No.

4 replies

Can I gift money that is already on an account from one to another? Or do I absolutely have to separately purchase the gift?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.