Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Deleted Pictures Showing Up on Apple TV

Hi everyone,

This sounds silly, but there are a few pictures that are showing up on my Apple TV screensaver that I'd prefer to not show up when my TV goes into inactive status.

Right now, I have my screensaver settings to show 1 (and only 1) specific folder from "My Pictures" on my desktop. This is a change from how I previously had it set up. Previously, I had 5-6 folders, one of which had the aforementioned pictures that I'd prefer to not share. Since realizing this, I made the switch to one folder and made sure the pictures aren't in this folder. I've also taken these photos out of any photostream on our ipads and iphones.

After all of this work, I still have one of the photos showing up on my screensaver. Oddly, when the picture is on the screensaver, it pans from the bottom to the top of the picture -- the only picture to do this.

I've tried every which way to fix it and nothing seems to work. Any advice, help, etc would be much appreciated.

AppleTV 2

Posted on Dec 30, 2012 10:39 PM

2 replies

Deleted Pictures Showing Up on Apple TV

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.