Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

should I buy a 1st generation iPad with 64gb

So today is December 31st 2012 and there have been several iPads come out since the first generation. What I am wanting to know is how smart would it be to buy or trade something for a iPad first generation with 64GB. Is it to late to get one in the since of there have been several models released since this one, would I be able to download many apps on this device? I have a second generation iPod touch that I can't get any apps on BC it's old software even with it being up to date BC 4.2 is the highest you can.go with that iPod. Would I be stuck with an iPad that I cannot download games and entertainment apps such as Facebook just like the iPod? I don't wanna go to the app store see a app that I wanna download and get a message saying its not compatable. Would this be a problem for me. And how fast is the iPad 1st generation? How much would one be worth? Do all iPad 1st generations come with just wifi or just 3g or whatever it has on it? I'd really like to know.. I've never played on an iPad so I don't know much about them but they have had my curiosity for a while and I'd really like to.get to know more about this particular iPad before I get one so please steer me in the right way here I'm not interested in a newer iPad right now it will be several months before I'd get a new one and if I did it would be the newest one. Thanks hope I can get some good responses in regards to this

Posted on Dec 31, 2012 1:10 AM

There are no replies.

should I buy a 1st generation iPad with 64gb

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.