Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Abobe update won't install

i have had adobe flash player on my mac book fine since i bought it a year and a half ago, but recently i dowloaded the latest updates for the macbook and since then no online videos will work, including youtube, iplayer etc. as when i go on the video it says 'blocked pug-in'.

i went to the adobe site and dowloaded the update which downloaded to my computer and i opened the window where you click the box to agree to the t&cs and then i click the 'install' button, but nothing happens!?

i then uninstalled all the adobe flash applications, dowloaded it again and still nothing happens when i click 'install'. I've quit all the applications open on my computer and tried again, ive restarted and tried again, but still nothing happens and there is nothing on the adobe help page to help with this problem!

i have macbook version 10.7.5 and safari version 6.0.2 (one of the recent updates was to safari).

hope someone knows what to do! thanks 🙂

MacBook (13-inch Mid 2010)

Posted on Dec 31, 2012 5:15 PM

There are no replies.

Abobe update won't install

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.