Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I downloaded Microsoft office on my IMac. I share this with someone and we have separate Apple Id's.

Is it possible to share this with the other Id on the same computer. If so, how do I do it?

Thank you in advance.

iMac (21.5-inch Mid 2011)

Posted on Jan 1, 2013 6:59 AM

5 replies

Jan 1, 2013 7:14 AM in response to todd1909

Just open, double-click, Macintosh HD (that's called the root folder), or whatever you have renamed it (it can be renamed.) It's right there at the top, then click on the triangle next to Applications. If for some reason it's not there, it can be moved there. But you may have to give your admin password, if prompted.

Jan 1, 2013 7:14 AM in response to todd1909

you start the program called finder it's icon is 2 faces or 1 face with 2 colours on it

when you start that it's like file explore on windows

there Applications should be listed under Favorites

it's also applications you see when you click the circle with the rocket on it assuming you are running lion or mtn lion

I downloaded Microsoft office on my IMac. I share this with someone and we have separate Apple Id's.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.