Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Do Not Disturb feature stopped working. (Settings - Notifications)

Yesterday I did a backup & there was a new version of apple and the update worked fine however this morning I woke up (7:30a) and noticed my "Do Not Disturb" wasn't working properly. I usually have it scheduled from 3a-5a but it's still on & it's 8:45a. I restarted. I tweaked the Time / Date in the settings. DND shuts off if I manually set it from 12am-8am OR if I just shut off the feature completely. I have the most recent software available for my phone (6.0.1).

MY QUESTION ::: Is this a problem with the new update? Or with my phone? - thanks for any help you can provide.

iPhone 4S, iOS 6.0.1

Posted on Jan 1, 2013 9:12 AM

9 replies

Jan 1, 2013 9:24 AM in response to California 2013

There have been some reports of problems with the Do Not Disturb feature not turning off this morning. Seems to be related to the New Year but it seems to be very sporadic. I have a 4s and IOS 6.0.1 with DO Not Disturb set to turn on and off automatically and had no problems this morning.

Not sure what the issue is, don;t think Apple has responded yet.

Jan 2, 2013 5:15 AM in response to California 2013

I had this problem on 1st Jan, and still have this problem today (2/1/13)

I don't know how wide spread this bug it, but I wouldn't call it sporadic, as I have 2 iPhones (iPhone 5 and iPhone 4) as well as an iPad 3 with the latest versions of iOS and ALL 3 have this DND bug

Its so annoying, i'm just waiting on the fix but for now I have had to turn the feature off completely!

Do Not Disturb feature stopped working. (Settings - Notifications)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.