Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

With Pages ipad app, how to add more the 3 pages?

I used Pages for ipad. I make a document, when i'm at page 3, the document stop there. Impossible to continue writing.

I'm sure i'm gonna need 4 or 5 pages more.

I search in Many site to find answer....nothing.

Help me.

Sorry english is not my first language.

Camille

Posted on Jan 1, 2013 12:23 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 1, 2013 12:34 PM

User uploaded file

If you continue to type at the bottom of whatever current page you are on, Pages should automatically enter the text on the next page when you are out of room on that current page.

Also, you can tap and hold down on any page that you are on and tap on Insert in the balck options bar - and then select - page break - from the next window that pops up.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 1, 2013 12:34 PM in response to marcetcamille

User uploaded file

If you continue to type at the bottom of whatever current page you are on, Pages should automatically enter the text on the next page when you are out of room on that current page.

Also, you can tap and hold down on any page that you are on and tap on Insert in the balck options bar - and then select - page break - from the next window that pops up.

With Pages ipad app, how to add more the 3 pages?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.