Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I just bought an app, $ 29.99, I installed it, but apparently only free version is installed. Apps asking me to buy the full version for 39.99, I cant find the way to communicate with app store. Help me please

I just bought an App, $29.99. I got the free version apparently. Every time i try to use it message says buy the full version for 39.99. What i am suppose to do now????

iPhone 5

Posted on Jan 1, 2013 12:45 PM

1 reply

Jul 13, 2014 7:09 PM in response to moinpara

Excuse me moinpara, but I know how you feel and I have been there many of times. It is not Itunes fault that your purchase inquiry was proposed to you as invalid, rather much more sort of than rather it being. If this happened to me, I would research that App, try to find out what went wrong. Heh, if you or I were to ask myself I could either tell you that you are putting yourself in a hole! Woah, but now this seems to me like something that would be simple to just contact an iPhone or apple associate and tell them why this happened to you, especially right after Christmas, or whatever religious holiday you choose to follow 😁
If I were to be in your shoes I would of spent the money in the itunes store on something else! But that is just me. 😐

I just bought an app, $ 29.99, I installed it, but apparently only free version is installed. Apps asking me to buy the full version for 39.99, I cant find the way to communicate with app store. Help me please

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.