Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi, I have been trying for 3 days to fix my iphone 4 after the ios6 upgrade. I am stuck on the white apple screen, and the phone has low battery and will not charge. I have tried the hard shutdown but still stuck nothing happens

Hi, I have been trying for 3 days to fix my iphone 4 after the ios6 upgrade. I have done the hard boot with home and power button and tried to connect to itunes to restore. itunes does not recognize my device - and I now have not battery power, however it will not recharge either... I keep getting the white apple screen and that is all that it does. Is there any other fixes I can do?

Thank you,

iPhone 4, iOS 6

Posted on Jan 1, 2013 1:44 PM

There are no replies.

Hi, I have been trying for 3 days to fix my iphone 4 after the ios6 upgrade. I am stuck on the white apple screen, and the phone has low battery and will not charge. I have tried the hard shutdown but still stuck nothing happens

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.