Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 5 Bluetooth for Nissan murano Bose does not receive calls

IiPhone 5 Bluetooth in my Nissan Murano wit) Bose radio does not receive calls. Any advice?

iPhone 5

Posted on Jan 1, 2013 3:10 PM

3 replies

Jan 21, 2013 4:22 PM in response to Jean2385

It's exactly as he said. While it does pair with my vehicle, my bluetooth seems to be having an issue. If I make a call through my car it works. If someone calls me, when I click answer nothing.. I cant hear them and they cant hear me. A quick fix is everytime I get an incoming call VIA the car is Answer, click MY Iphone, then click MY CAR. Then the recieved call will work. But initially all incomming calls from bluetooth to my Nissan Murano lack audio from either end.

His mistake is it did recieve the call, and is connected to the person, just neither can hear the other (incomming only).

Some side information; My phone worked just fine for about 2 weeks then this happened. And no, it wasnt an APPLE update cause their was none for this time period. Second, my sons iPhone 4 still works with car so its an exclusive iphone 5 problem. I'm thinking Murano sent out a wireless update/patch/or hot fix that caused this.

Forum trolling aside of course.

iPhone 5 Bluetooth for Nissan murano Bose does not receive calls

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.