Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I don't remember my security answers please help!

So when I was like 11 years old I got an iPod and I made an iTunes account. But now I'm older and I just got a iPhone. I logged in and everything was okay with my purchasing and whatnot. But now out of nowhere it won't let me purchase anything without putting my security answers in and I honestly have NO idea what they are because I was younger when I made it. iTunes does not give me an option to send as email to my backup/recovery email if I forgot. I don't want to make a new account because I have money on this account that I don't want to go to waste. Someone please help!

iPhone 4, iOS 6.0.1

Posted on Jan 1, 2013 4:50 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 2, 2013 9:29 AM

All you need to do is contact AppleCare because they are now reseting the passwords and the questions over the phone. And you wont need to pay for support for it. And in a lil whiel you'll be able to put in new questions and answers 🙂

2 replies

I don't remember my security answers please help!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.