Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Waveburner and Soundtrack Pro: Where art thee?

I recently purchased logic pro 9.1.8 from the mac app store but it no longer comes bundled with Waveburner or Soundtrack Pro. In the past I used Soundtrack Pro to edit my wave forms removing pops and snaps and used Waveburner to output my audio files to cd. Why doesn't apple sell these two software apps anymore? What is there replacement? Does Logic Pro 9 take care of the functions for these two apps? If not, what other apps would you recommend I use to replace Waveburner and Soundtrack Pro?

Posted on Jan 1, 2013 6:48 PM

4 replies

Jan 1, 2013 11:33 PM in response to buheper

For removing unwanted audio signals I use plugs in now a days. Best results by far, with plugins for this kind of work, I get with the Sonnox Oxford Supresser. Unbeatable in my humble opinion, but I'm always open for any other suggestion. For title editing playlists you still can use WaveBurner, although it's not supported anymore. I also tend to use more and more an app called "CD burn & DDP" from Hofa, especially when I have to deliver in a DDP format.

Have a nice day!

Waveburner and Soundtrack Pro: Where art thee?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.