Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

BUG: Auto-Date incorrect for December 31, 2012 iPad version

I updated to the latest version of Numbers yesterday (December 31, 2012). I didn't notice it at the time, but when I was touching "now" for the date auto-fill, it populated it as January 1, 2012 when in fact it should have filled it in as December 31, 2012. The time/date settings are and have been correct for the iPad.

To wit: I made a Numbers spreadsheet. One column has a date/time field. The date setting is d/m/yy (1/5/13). The time setting is h:mm (7:08 PM). I fill in the fields using the form option in Numbers for the iPad. To get the current time/date, I touch the field and then press "h" for hour, then press the "now" button that appears at the bottom.

Why didn't I notice the error? My wife and I just had our first children—a set of twins a few days ago. We are... exhausted. The spreadsheet is used to track their feedings and bathroom schedule.

The bug may be able to be recreated if the date/time were adjusted to be December 31. Not gonna try, though—too tired! Figured this bug may be important, which is why I'm reporting it.

Posted on Jan 1, 2013 7:10 PM

There are no replies.

BUG: Auto-Date incorrect for December 31, 2012 iPad version

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.