Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Do not disturb fails to turn off

Do not disturb does not switches at the schedule time any solutions

iPhone 5, iOS 6.0.1

Posted on Jan 2, 2013 12:18 AM

12 replies

Jan 2, 2013 2:23 AM in response to ibhuta

On my iPhone 4 with iOS 6.0.1 same problem. Even after disabling the "Do not disturb" function, making a hard reset and then turning it off did not help. It stays in the "Do not disturb" mode.

Actually, this is the next glitch from Apple which disappoints me. After the "Map-Gate" now the "Sleep-Gate". What's going wrong with Apple? Users expect more reliability from their Smartphones and they were used to it. Apple really must be very cautious to not lose more users to the Android platform.

Jan 2, 2013 6:41 AM in response to Jpon

Jpon wrote:

If you set your time from 12:00 am to 7:00 am then it stays on. If you set it from 11:59 pm to 7:00 am then it switches off. Apple should come with a update shortly. Ok, what is shortly with Apple?

Nope. I have mine set from 2330 to 0615 and it still doesn't turn off. It doesn't matter what time you have it set for it just does not work properly since 1 Jan 13.

Do not disturb fails to turn off

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.