Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Whatsapp update failure

Last year I bought my youngest children each an iPhone3G. They use it with great pleasure, but suddenly they can't get access to Whatsapp. Due to you (Apple) not supporting updates of iOs to that level needed! I recognize your urge to want them buying new iPhones, but this is so unfriendly. To my children who are suddenly cut out of their contacts with their friends ánd to the environment! This can't be the way to make this world a better place!

IPhone3g

Posted on Jan 2, 2013 10:36 AM

1 reply

Jan 2, 2013 10:43 AM in response to Nants123

For starters the iPhone 3g is four old. Both Apple and Whatsapp saw that it as too old to continue supporting.

See as how neither Apple nor Whatsapp are here. There are only other users like yourself who can do absolute nothing help you.

I suggest you direct your complaint at Whatsapp. As the developer of the app, they are the only ones that can help you.

Allan

Whatsapp update failure

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.