Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Impossible to get response from store for duplicated debit payment

I don't know if anyone else has had this problem, but I have been reporting a duplicated payment that itunes store took from my credit card once on 29th August and again on 5th September - diffecent order number, but only one order was placed. It is clearly an error and despite submitting "report a problem" on many occasions in the last 3 months I have not had one single communication from the team.

It is very frustrating - they are fast enough to take your money from you, but another story when they owe it back ................!

There is not email address to contact them and send proof of duplication - can anyone help?

Thanks

Posted on Jan 2, 2013 11:38 AM

3 replies

Jan 2, 2013 11:51 AM in response to helenld

If you didn't get even an automated acknowledgement, most likely either the problem report didn't get through or an anti-spam filter has blocked messages from Apple. Check your filters to make sure they would allow messages from apple.com, then try this form and report the problems again:

http://www.apple.com/emea/support/itunes/contact.html

Regards.

Impossible to get response from store for duplicated debit payment

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.