Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When I ask for my info to be sent to me email account it doesn't go to the right email account

So I just recently got an iPhone for Christmas. So now I am trying to buy the Pitch Perfect album but it says I have to give my security questions. So I made this account ages ago when I was first able to make one so of course I forgot the answers. I was a kid who tricked and had loop holes and had riddles... Ugh, why?! So I said I forgot my security questions. It said it sent the problem and solutions. But the part was it didn't send it to the right account. It got sent to an account starting with "C" instead of a "I" like the account I registered with. And then I went to the ID and accounts section. And the only email account it showed was my current account. And I get emails from iTunes all the time. And I added my phone number and I got an email telling me that I added my new iPhone number. So I want to know how to change it. Please help! I really want that album, and I am not willing to get it illegally if someone considers that for me.

iPhone 4, iOS 6.0.1, Help on iTunes music!

Posted on Jan 2, 2013 7:00 PM

There are no replies.

When I ask for my info to be sent to me email account it doesn't go to the right email account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.