Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Changing address to another country when ordering books.

I'm trying to order a book to a new address. The book is for a friend in the US but Aperture (2.1.4) will not let me add a US address (I live in Canada) when selecting "Add new address". There must be a way to do this.

MacPro 2X2.8 Quad Core, Mac OS X (10.6.4)

Posted on Jan 2, 2013 8:06 PM

3 replies

Jan 3, 2013 10:31 PM in response to léonie

Thanks Leonie. Unfortunately Aperture is not allowing me to choose any country other than Canada as a Shipping option. If I keep Canada (the only option in the pull down menu) and try and put in the US address it gives me errors for the postal (zip) code and the State. I'm trying to find out how to get it to allow me to have a book shipped to a country other than my own.

Jan 4, 2013 1:36 AM in response to Kiggavik

Try to set the region in your "Language&Text" preferences to US. Then you will be ordering from the US store. But to be able to use that, you will need a credit card with US billing Address and an AppleID regstered to that billing Address.

Apple will only ship to a verified billing/shipping address located in the country whose online store you use: buy from US online store, requires a verified billing/shipping address in the US.

Changing address to another country when ordering books.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.