Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Whenever I'm trying to import videos into Image Capture and iPhoto, it doesn't allow me to?

I've been trying to do this for about an hour now. And it keeps on bailing on me!! I'm super stressed right now and I'm about to rip out my hair.

It keeps on importing my images sure fine, but whenever I try to import a video (all of my images are about a minute, three to four minutes and one close to ten minutes) it says there something wrong with it and it can't import! Grrrr! 😠

Please write ASAP, I realy need someones help!! xxx 😍

iPod touch

Posted on Jan 2, 2013 9:56 PM

4 replies

Jan 3, 2013 3:39 PM in response to dslopez

Unfortunately, I don't have an iPod, so I'm not familiar with how it works. However, have you tried syncing it - does it wind up in iTunes?

As for iPhoto, you should be able to copy or export the files to whatever location you want: your Documents folder or your desktop for instance. If you have them in iMovie, you will need to work on your project there (iMovie is a video editor, not a filing system or player) and then export/share it. If you export it, you can save it to any location you want as well.

Whenever I'm trying to import videos into Image Capture and iPhoto, it doesn't allow me to?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.