Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

BootCamp Installing Windows 7 Stuck At "Completing Installation"

Hello Community

I have been Trying to Install Windows 7 Home Premium On my Macbook Pro 13" with Lion OS from Bootcamp 4.04 Im Running 10.7.5. I tried this for at least 10 times and its the same cycle over and over again , Everytime i try to Install Windows Everything will be fine until After the computer Restarts When its "Completing Installation" when it Comes back It Continues to "Completing Installation" it will load like this for about 2 minutes then it Freezes the whole computer Hangs cant move anything and the next thing to do is press the power button till it shuts down . Then I Bootcamp back my HDD to 1 Partition and Do the whole Cycle again . 😐

On a Side note , I have installed Windows 7 Home Premium with the same disc on this Mac before , But then my HDD Had some problem sent for apple care got it back and now im trying to get Windows 7 Back again . I've Looked around all night for solutions but nothing seem to have worked and by all night i mean ALL NIGHT till the sun rise and i told myself i better get some rest . If anyone can help me out it would be great I would be ever so greatful

I have tried the plugging in of a keyboard and mouse and keep clicking around , Tried Removing the disc when it Reboots as some say the disc could be affecting the installation , and yes its an Original Windows 7 Home Premium . I have tried Redoing it Normally for about 5 Times . Tried everything that google had to offer so Please someone do help me out Thank you in Advance .🙂

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.5)

Posted on Jan 3, 2013 12:30 AM

There are no replies.

BootCamp Installing Windows 7 Stuck At "Completing Installation"

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.