Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What do I do to get music that I purchased from my itunes account onto my ipod?

Hey all. I lost my ipod a week ago, and was given another one yesterday and have since been trying to figure out how to get my purchased music onto it. After some research stuff, I restored it to the backup that I had just done on my other ipod. So, yay, I have all of my pictures that I backed up and all that, but my music is nowhere to be found. Unfortunately I'm on the other side of the world as the computer that I have all of my music on, so I'm hoping that all of the music I've purchased will somehow still be able to be retrieved without me having to buy it again. I have the reciepts for the music on my account, but I can't seem to get it on my ipod. So in summary: I need to figure out how to get my music from wherever it is, either directly onto my ipod or onto this computer... Thank you!!

Posted on Jan 3, 2013 11:04 AM

1 reply

What do I do to get music that I purchased from my itunes account onto my ipod?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.