maybe one of my Automator Actions can help, until you have abetter solution:
This workflow needs to be installed in your user library, "Services" folder and will write selected metadata tags to a textfile.
To use it,
- select the images in Aperture's browser,
- Use Aperture > Services > PrintFullImageInfo
When the service runs, it will prompt for the name of a textfile.
You should find something similar to this in the textfile:
Version Name: P1040669
Image Date: Monday, 6 March 2006Monday 2:10:58 PM
Keywords: geocoded, iPhoto Original
Rating: 0, flagged: false, picked: true
Camera make: Panasonic, camera model: DMC-FZ5
Focal Length: 11.0mm, Aperture: f/ 5.6, Shutter Speed: 0.0025s
GPS: Longitude: -78.175, Latitude: 0.0, Altitude: unknown
You can also use any view that outputs images in tagged form as pdf:
- Print them with Metadata
- Add them to a book with metadata
- Create a webpage with metadata
- Export them to the Desktop and open them in GraphicConverter. GC has an option to show the image in Google Earth.
I tried to drag the image to the Desktop and open it in Preview. The Inspector (GPS tab) also shows the GPS, but you cannot copy and paste that either