Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes Match: Is there a way to delete songs from iCloud without removing them from your computer?

Is there a way to delete songs from iCloud without removing them from your computer? I don't want to sync all songs I have in my music library to all devices, is there a way to do this? Thanks in advance...

iTunes Match-OTHER, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2)

Posted on Jan 3, 2013 1:48 PM

4 replies

Dec 19, 2013 7:16 PM in response to Winston Churchill

I have similiar problems. How do I access iCloud to remove songs if I don't use Music Match? One particular song I purchased, then deleted, because it was a mistake, keeps adding itself to my iPhone even though it doesn't show up in my iTunes library. It must be in the Cloud that I apparently have no way to access. Plus, other songs I don't want transferred from my library, keep automatically adding themselves to my iPhone. What can I do?

iTunes Match: Is there a way to delete songs from iCloud without removing them from your computer?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.