Newsroom Update

Beginning in May, a special Today at Apple series titled “Made for Business” will offer small business owners and entrepreneurs free opportunities to learn how Apple products and services can support their growth and success. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I do not have a post code where I live in Egypt so my iPad will not let me download appliances what a load of rubbish

My IPad mini is virtually sterile and of very little use to me. I want appliances downloaded to it and due to the fact that we have no post codes in Luxor Egypt where I live I cannot register my credit card details. What a load of rubbish, looks like as with my kindle going to have to put it in the top of my wardrobe never to be seen again. Apple really needs to get their act in order so people like myself can use their products for gods sake we pay enough for them. Any geniuses out there to know what to instead of expensive international telephone calls.

iPad, Mini ipad

Posted on Jan 3, 2013 10:47 PM

1 reply

I do not have a post code where I live in Egypt so my iPad will not let me download appliances what a load of rubbish

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.