Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't receive messages on my iPhone 4?? It will let me send them just not receive, and this happens on text and iMessage. Help anyone?!

I have a iPhone 4 on contract and every now and then it will stop receiving messages when I am in the middle of a conversation. I don't use iMessage as I sometimes go over the limit of my Internet data. So I stick with SMS. And even when I do try with iMessage I still can't receive messages. I don't know if this is a on fault on the phone but it's a really bad downfall if its common on most iPhones. Don't get me wrong but I love this phone I think it's great but it's annoying when I can't receive messages. And at this moment

In time I still can't receive them. Been happening for 12 hours now and it's never been this long usually, advice anyone?

iPhone 4 (8GB)

Posted on Jan 4, 2013 12:52 AM

There are no replies.

I can't receive messages on my iPhone 4?? It will let me send them just not receive, and this happens on text and iMessage. Help anyone?!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.