Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

setting up iCloud with existing iTunes account

have a icloud account from my mobil me .

but use my office@grahamlister.*** account for itunes, how do i set up my apple tv for icloud using my office email ?

<Edited By Host>

MacBook Pro, iOS 5.1, mac os x 10.6.8

Posted on Jan 4, 2013 5:02 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 4, 2013 5:10 AM

The only iCloud service the Apple TV uses is photostream. You would need to use photostream (and iCloud) with your office address on other devices, before you could use the office address for photostream on your Apple TV. If you are currently using a different account for iCloud on other devices you will need to log into the account that uses the office address and manually move all your data across.

Would it not be simpler to use the non office address for photostream on the Apple TV.

I have asked for your email address to be edited out. Posting your address in an open thread is a sure way to be bombarded by unwanted email, remember it will be here long after you have resolved your problem, for automated detection software to find.

If you want people to contact you, enable others to see your email address in your profile.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 4, 2013 5:10 AM in response to grahamlister03

The only iCloud service the Apple TV uses is photostream. You would need to use photostream (and iCloud) with your office address on other devices, before you could use the office address for photostream on your Apple TV. If you are currently using a different account for iCloud on other devices you will need to log into the account that uses the office address and manually move all your data across.

Would it not be simpler to use the non office address for photostream on the Apple TV.

I have asked for your email address to be edited out. Posting your address in an open thread is a sure way to be bombarded by unwanted email, remember it will be here long after you have resolved your problem, for automated detection software to find.

If you want people to contact you, enable others to see your email address in your profile.

setting up iCloud with existing iTunes account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.