Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Konica Minolta Printer Problem using Mountain Lion

Hi everybody!

I just upgraded my MacBook Pro to Mountain Lion. I am using a KONICA MINOLTA magicolor 2430DL printer.

I downloaded the OS X 10.8 version of the printer driver at http://www.konicaminolta.de/business-solutions/kundensupport/download-center.htm l?product=100887&productgroup=3 and installed it.

Problem:

My system keeps stating "The software for the printer was installed incorrectly. Please reinstall the software from the manufacturer." whenever I try to choose the printer.

Can anybody help me with this? I'm still not that savvy when it comes to Macs, as I just switched from PC two years ago...

Thanks for your help!

MacBook Pro, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2)

Posted on Jan 4, 2013 7:16 AM

2 replies

Feb 19, 2014 12:01 PM in response to MiCie

This is happening with Konica's Magicolor 5670's too. It appears to be an issue with their 1.2.0 mac driver (last updated 02/05/2010). I have tested this on 10.8 and 10.9 across more than 20 different computers. Repairing the software does fix the issue for the 5670's. Do you also get the gatekeeper flag that the software is from an untrusted developer?

Konica Minolta Printer Problem using Mountain Lion

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.