Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do i transfer my contacts from Nokia phone to Iphone

need to transfer contacts from Nokia phone to 4s

iPhone 4S, iOS 6.0.1

Posted on Jan 4, 2013 7:04 AM

2 replies

Apr 16, 2013 2:19 AM in response to tcraja

Move your contacts to your sim card. Insert sim card in to your iPhone 4s. Go to settings>mail, contacts, calendars and then select import sim contacts. If there are no images on the data card they must be saved on the phone once again copy to data card, connect card to pc copy to pc and then you can put them on to your iphone.

Besides, here is a program called Phone Transfer, which can transfer files between Nokia and iPhone in seconds. It can help you transfer contacts from your Nokia phone to iPhone with a click, also transfer contents from your Nokia phone to iPhone easily.

Mar 3, 2015 7:17 PM in response to hermanken

That really helps. And I also find another one that can help transfer contacts from Symbian to iPhone. Steps are simple and multiple devices are supported.

hermanken wrote:

Move your contacts to your sim card. Insert sim card in to your iPhone 4s. Go to settings>mail, contacts, calendars and then select import sim contacts. If there are no images on the data card they must be saved on the phone once again copy to data card, connect card to pc copy to pc and then you can put them on to your iphone.

Besides, here is a program called Phone Transfer, which can transfer files between Nokia and iPhone in seconds. It can help you transfer contacts from your Nokia phone to iPhone with a click, also transfer contents from your Nokia phone to iPhone easily.

how do i transfer my contacts from Nokia phone to Iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.