Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Very disappointed at being unable to register

My mini IPad, was bought for me in the UK for Christmas, I want to download apps but it requires my bank card details, it then tells me I cannot downlod the apps because I have not registered with I tunes, whats that all about. So we then go to register with Itunes and put all the details in and it declines because there is no postcode, but Apple there are NO POST CODES IN EGYPT,, Can someone in the community tell me in layman terms how to overcome this please, otherwise like my KINDLE, it will end up on the top shelf of my wardrobe unwanted, and eventually get thrown out as an unwanted piece of rubbish. I am very dissapointed. 😠😠

iPad, Mini ipad

Posted on Jan 4, 2013 8:23 PM

2 replies

Jan 5, 2013 5:10 AM in response to JustenK

At first you bought a very beautiful device i love it.

For the problem you are having:

-If you want to make an apple id without credit card or visa card ... U can just go to itunes and download a FREE app,

then you will be directed to sign up (to make an apple id) just put your email, name, pass .... And when you will be directed to the page that tells you to put a credit card or visa card... just select the NONE button you will find it beside the visa buttons.

For the postal code number problem:

-When they tell you that you need to put a postal code, then you have to put it, apple company is NOT stupid when it ask you to put something, it means that it exist it is a BIG company, just go to web and search "postal code for Egypt" and you will find postal code and i just searched the web and i found a postal code for your country "12411" and if it does not work and you can't find any postal code that work just change your country to "america" or any other country search for zip codes or postal codes to that country insert them and it will work and when you start working on appstore you will immediately directed to an egypt store without changing anything.

"Æ"

Very disappointed at being unable to register

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.