Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have a problem with my apple mobile device support file

Hey guys!

i'm really having a problem with my apple mobile device..

whenever i connect my cable to my computer WITHOUT the apple mobile device support file/program..my ITOUCH can sync and it WORKS!

but ITUNES doesnt sync in with my itouch because ITUNES doesn't work without the apple mobile device support program.. SO...

• i reinstalled my ITUNES
  • i reinstalled my mobile device support file/program
  • i even changing it to AUTO (what they said about control panal, program, service, thingy)
  • I RESTARTED everything.. i think i did almost everything there is in apple support!

with NO LUCK! was it able to connect my computer.. UNLESS i take the apple mobile device support program OUT! @.@

i really need your help guys D:

P.S i dont have a Virus! i have a really good computer that is stable, so i'm certain i dont have a virus doing this.. but do you happened to know why it's causing this? Also how can i fix it?

BTW.. IT IS A CODE 52 i don't know what that means..

PLEASE AND THANKS YOU GUYS~ <3

iPod touch

Posted on Jan 5, 2013 1:21 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 26, 2016 5:07 PM

All I can suggeset is:

Removing and reinstalling iTunes, QuickTime, and other software components for Windows Vista or Windows 7

or

Removing and Reinstalling iTunes, QuickTime, and other software components for Windows XP

Have you looked at the AMDS topic of:

iOS: Device not recognized in iTunes for Windows

Do you have han image capture programs linstalled like for a camers or scanner?

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

I have a problem with my apple mobile device support file

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.