Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Export and Upload problems You Tube

Hello,

I started using Final Cut Pro X recently and, after finishing some projects I decided to upload one of them on You Tube. The first time go so fine but there were some problems in the finally movie on youtube, like sounds and some white square.

Then I fixed the problem into the timeline and i tried to upload it again but there was another problem. I type the passworld, the name and the description but the button "Next" is always gray.

I think is because of I've already published it on you tube but it's weird that the Aplication doesn't let me export it again. The problem is only with youtube, in fact if i try to export as a .mov or on other social networks it goes well.

Please Some one help me! 😉

Final Cut Pro X, Mac OS X (10.6.8), iMac 21"

Posted on Jan 5, 2013 5:00 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 5, 2013 6:44 AM

I don't think it's because you have uploaded a previous version. (What happens if you duplicate the project and share>YT?

Or if you export an h.264 master file and use the YT Web uploader, presumably that would work?

Russ

3 replies

Jan 5, 2013 7:57 AM in response to Russ H

Yes, if I export the file and upload it traditionally; it works but it's too slow: the upload started 3h ago and reached just the 29%!!!! On the other hand if I upload it by the in-app exporter in FCPX it goes faster!

I can't wait 24h to upload a foolish movie of 3minutes !

(I tried even to duplicate the project and share but it doesn't work)

However, thanks for help 🙂

Export and Upload problems You Tube

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.