5 Replies Latest reply: Jan 5, 2013 5:40 PM by rferr48792
rferr48792 Level 1 (0 points)

When I go in to my iphoto library of photos I can see all my photos but when I click on them to view the frame just shows all black with no photo.  Any idea whats wrong.

iMac, Mac OS X (10.6.8)
  • LarryHN Level 9 (76,951 points)

What version of iPhoto? What has recently changed? Back up your iPhoto library, Depress and hold the option (alt) and command keys and launch iPhoto - rebuild your iPhoto library

LN

• rferr48792 Level 1 (0 points)

Rebuilding didn't help.

All my photos now come up with a little flag on top of the picture and a down arrow in the photo.

Never had those before.

Rebuilding didn't help.

All my photos now come up with a little flag on top of the picture and a down arrow in the photo. Never had those before.

It seems I can't open up any photos or jpegs stored on my computer.

Even in Preview no image appears.

• LarryHN Level 9 (76,951 points)

And

What version of iPhoto?

What has recently changed?

How are you accessing your photos in Preview?

Remember we know nothing about your computer or workflow except what yhou tell us so providing answers to our questions makes a giant different in our ability to help without just making wild guesses

LN

LN

Im using iphoto 11 9.2.1

I did recently get a new iphone 4s and an icloud account even though I don't remember using it.

Also got a drop box account and is synced up with my phone and business computer.

My photos are coming up now even though the format looks a bit different.

I suspect it may be something to do with the iphone as there is a drop down window on the side of the photos that has iphone info now that i hadn't had before..

Thanks for your help

Rich