Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

remove pod farm from effects - garageband

i have some trouble with the effects section in garageband (real instrument track -> edit window on the right -> effects). when i first used gb on my macbook pro, i used line 6 podfarm + the ux2 interface. since the interface shuts itself down after a few minutes (seems to be a common problem), i got myself another interface and guitar rig 5. now, here's my problem: i removed the podfarm program and the ux2 drivers from my mac, but when i now open the effects-drop-down menue in garageband to choose guitar rig 5, podfarm is still in that list and i don't know why or how to remove it entirely from my system. i mean, the app isn't actually installed anymore, so... i know that it might be nothing too serious but it's anoying anyway... i just don't want see programs on my macbook which aren't suppose to be there ;-) i would be grateful if anyone could help me with this problem!

MacBook Pro, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2)

Posted on Jan 5, 2013 2:33 PM

There are no replies.

remove pod farm from effects - garageband

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.