Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 4s video lost while recording?? How do I restore?

I was taking a video and I received a call whilst recording. I answered the call (expecting the video to automatically save) and went back to my camera roll to find my video missing! 😟 Is there any way I can recover the video?? I haven't synced the phone after this happened, because it just happened a little while ago and I don't want it to overwrite the data. Please help!!

Posted on Jan 5, 2013 5:48 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 5, 2013 6:25 PM

This solved my problem!: https://discussions.apple.com/thread/3865575

If anyone else has this, just restart the iphone, and then restart the photos app by double tapping the home button, holding the photos app icon, and pressing the red circle with the line through it. See ya!

1 reply

Iphone 4s video lost while recording?? How do I restore?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.