1 Reply Latest reply: Jan 6, 2013 6:18 AM by isteveus
smileeyes Level 1 Level 1

I just purchased a guitar link usb interface in order to plug in my guitar and record with garageband. The device has both headphone and guitar ports, I just don't the right type of jacks I need to buy in order to play. It did not come with it. It came with a 1/4" mono to connect my headphones but I tried putting my headphone plug in the mono connector when it was in the headphone port but it didn't fit. To claify


what type of connector goes into the headphone port and what type of connector goes into the guitar port?


thank you

Mac OS X (10.5.8)