Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Facebook app crashes on iphone 5

I have a new iPhone 5, activated last week. The Facebook app crashes after about 10 seconds everytime I login on my account. I have uninstalled and reinstalled more times that I can count, I have deleted and added back using iTunes, I have changed my Facebook password, I have rebooted the phone numerous times, I have deleted and added back accounts, I have spent hours with Verizon and Apple techs, not to mention techs where I purchased the phone, I have reported the problem to Facebook numerous times (but, of course, they have not responded0, and I even (on Verizon's advice) returned and exchanged the phone for a new one. Upon activation of the new phone, the facebook app crashed immediately. Last night a tech suggested I logout of my account and log back in using a different account. I did this with two different Facebook accounts and they both worked perfectly. When I logged out and logged back in on my account, it crashed. I have mirrored the account settings on one of the Facebook accounts that worked and that did not help. ANY advice would be appreciated. Is it a bad setting in my Facebook account? Should I do a hard reset of the phone? Should I deactivate my Facebook account and reactivate? Please help.

iPhone 5, iOS 6.0.2

Posted on Jan 5, 2013 7:30 PM

There are no replies.

Facebook app crashes on iphone 5

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.