Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i tryed to download a movie off of itunes and it downloaded but wont sync into my ipod

i downloaded a movie off of itunes and it downloaded but wont sync it says the ipod is synced with another itunes library do you want to erase this ipod and sync with this itunes library .an ipod can be synced with only one itunes library at a time erasing and syncing replaces the contense of this ipod with the contense with this itunes library does that mean that if i sync the movie it will erase everything on the ipod and only put the movie and if it does can i put it back on with the movie still on it

iPod touch

Posted on Jan 5, 2013 9:01 PM

1 reply

Jan 6, 2013 2:03 AM in response to annalisa70

You can do it by manually managing music and videos. See:

iOS: Issues syncing content with multiple computers using iTunes

If you have iTunes 11 turn on the Sidebar. Go to iTunes>View and click on Show Sidebar. You can also do a Crtl+S to show the sidebar.

To sync to your iPod go to iTunes>Help>iTunes Help>Sync your iPod....>Sync You Device>Set up Syncing>Sync your device manually and follow the instructions

i tryed to download a movie off of itunes and it downloaded but wont sync into my ipod

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.