Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

mac os x 10.4.11

Does anyone think I should go to this link and burn a copy or does anyone think ebay may have original cds thanks

http://en.softonic.com/s/burn-cd-mac-os-x-10.4.11:mac was told it cant take 10.5.8 or higher.

Posted on Jan 5, 2013 10:31 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 5, 2013 10:34 PM

You should never download an operating system from a website other than the one of the manufacturer. Purchasing an actual disk through a website is a bit safer, but it is hard to determine the authenticity of the disk. There is a possibility that Apple may still have a copy if you call them.

11 replies

Jan 9, 2013 9:20 PM in response to Allan Jones

While I don't condone piracy, this has been going on since the 1970's and 1980s.. I am sure we all are guilty of this. One day a friend of mine asked if I had Mountain Lion. I said, "Sure, I have it, but I am not going to copy it for you, go to the App store and buy it for 19.99".. Geez.. if people can't afford that then there is a problem now, isn't there?

But, seriously.. If Apple no longer has Tiger for sale, Allan's advice is ebay or you could try Amazon.com

I wonder if Leopard is still available through Apple's SOS?

mac os x 10.4.11

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.