Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i forgot the answers to my security questions, and I forgot which email I used for the rescue e-mail since I made it a few years ago. how do I fix it??

I was on my IPod and I was trying to buy this app, since I have money on my account and it said I needed to verify I was who I was and so I clicked "OK". It turns out I forgot the answers to my questions from when I made an account a few years ago, and when I made it, it never asked to give a rescue e-mail and so I am stuck and cannot use my account. So I was wondering if anyone has any answers to my question, or at least if there is a way I can transfer the money into a different account without the codes. Because I got the money for my birthday and such and I actually want to buy these apps, I feel so **** sreckless for loseing the paper I had it written on.

iPod touch, iOS 6.0.1

Posted on Jan 5, 2013 11:53 PM

1 reply

i forgot the answers to my security questions, and I forgot which email I used for the rescue e-mail since I made it a few years ago. how do I fix it??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.