Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

GPS Drive App

I down loaded GPS Drive and it did not work, so I deleted the app. Every time I delete the app it shows in the App Store as and update listing. The update for the app will not go away.

Posted on Jan 6, 2013 3:26 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 9, 2013 10:39 AM

Do you see the update in iTunes? Also, have you ever downloaded MotionX-GPS Drive on your device or on anyone elses device in your household? I'v seen this issue post around the forums with other people having this same issue and it seems like everyone has a different fix. If you could provided some more information, I am sure others may be able to jump in and help.

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 9, 2013 10:39 AM in response to Sjhess

Do you see the update in iTunes? Also, have you ever downloaded MotionX-GPS Drive on your device or on anyone elses device in your household? I'v seen this issue post around the forums with other people having this same issue and it seems like everyone has a different fix. If you could provided some more information, I am sure others may be able to jump in and help.

Jan 9, 2013 4:26 PM in response to Sjhess

hmmm, can you check to see if you have iCloud Storage enable? Go to our device settings,iCloud,Storage and Backup and see if your iCloud Backup is set to on. If it is delete the app and then plug your device in to your computer and lock the device. That should let it back up to iCloud and sync your device with your iTunes and hopefully stop the update from showing.

Another thing could be that someone else in your household has downloaded this app and it was pushed to your device because Automatic Downloads. You could try disabling Automatic downloads under the app store in your device settings.

GPS Drive App

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.