Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

The Ipod Nano has a radio app, where can I find a similar app for my Ipod touch 4th generation?

I"m looking for an FM radio tuner, like the Radio tuner on the Ipod Nano.

iPod touch, iOS 6.0.1

Posted on Jan 6, 2013 9:07 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 6, 2013 10:22 AM

The iPod name has a built-in RM radio receiver. The iPod touches do not. You can get an app that will get many radio stations but that is streamed and you need.a wifi connection to the internet. One app is iHeart Radio

You can Google and see if there are any FM radio receiver still available. They were available in the past. Google for:

fm receiver for ipod touch

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 6, 2013 10:22 AM in response to outdoor guy153

The iPod name has a built-in RM radio receiver. The iPod touches do not. You can get an app that will get many radio stations but that is streamed and you need.a wifi connection to the internet. One app is iHeart Radio

You can Google and see if there are any FM radio receiver still available. They were available in the past. Google for:

fm receiver for ipod touch

The Ipod Nano has a radio app, where can I find a similar app for my Ipod touch 4th generation?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.