Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My "do not disturb" option doesn't work for me.

iPhone 4S 64gb. Less than a year.

I don't know what to do... 😟

I think that option is bugged or something!

It has worked before, but presently I set it for 10pm until 8 am for example and even out of that scheduled period, the iPhone insists on staying at "do not disturb" mode after 8am and does not enter that mode at 10pm. No can do about solving it...

If I schedule it within the period that I stated before here in this thread, it doesn't enter in "do not disturb" mode at 10pm. If I manually activate the function, it does not go out of "do not disturb" mode at 8am.

I'm weary.

I hope anyone could help me.

Thanks.

iPhone 4S, iOS 6.0.2

Posted on Jan 6, 2013 5:30 PM

6 replies

Feb 14, 2013 7:29 AM in response to brunobm

I got my Iphone 4s about a month ago. Updated my software to ios 6.0 abot a few days ago. I tryed DO NOT DISTURB option when i first got the phone, and i tried it a few minutes b4 i turned this computer on. My do not disturb still doesnt work. I know this b/c i put my house phone is on the list and when i call my phone (with screen being off or unlocked) the call still comes through and rings! this **** is wack! I've read and set up the correct way as tutorial has said but i still recieve phone calls? Can anyone explain the reason behing that??

Im not having any time scheduling problems like everyone else. ITs me still recieving call, when i dont want them, and the line still rings on the other end??? How come no1 else is having this problem but me??? NEED HELP

My "do not disturb" option doesn't work for me.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.