Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can I get my money back for apps that i didn't buy?

My nephew was playing with my phone and he bought some add-ons for some games without my password. I'm still not sure how he maaged to buy them. Can I get my money back?

iPhone 4S

Posted on Jan 6, 2013 7:09 PM

1 reply

Jan 6, 2013 11:57 PM in response to elizzabear

All purchases are considered final, but you can try contacting iTunes support and explain what happened and see if they will refund or credit you : http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/contact/ - click on Contact iTunes Store Support on the right-hand side of the page, then Purchases, Billing & Redemption

To try and stop it happening again you can turn off in-app purchases on your phone via Settings > General > Restrictions > In-App Purchases 'off', and depending upon what version of iOS that you have on it you may also have a 'Require Password' setting on the Restrictions screen which you can set to 'Immediately' (the default is a 15 minute period during which it doesn't need re-entering).

can I get my money back for apps that i didn't buy?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.