Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Something happened when I tried to restore it

Okay, so, yesterday I changed the passcode on my iPhone. And this morning, when I tried to unlock it, I came to realize that I actually forgot the passcode. So I restored (tried to restore) it, and after like..an hour of doing whatever it was supposed to be doing, it said that (I don't remember it quite well, so I might be wrong) something about it is not genuine. I forgot to mention that it required installing a new software too. So it asked if I wanted to go on, cause it might damage something. (Don't judge me, I'm a girl, I don't really know all the names and stuff :c)
So, of course, I didn't want to go on. Then, the whole process stopped. And now I can't do anything on my iPhone. There's just like..a picture of usb or something and iTunes icon.

If you didn't understand this, I totally get it. 'Cause I'm pretty bad at explaining things, especially when it comes to phones and stuff. Also, English is not my native language, so yeah..
Thanks!

iPhone 3G, ...

Posted on Jan 7, 2013 5:47 AM

There are no replies.

Something happened when I tried to restore it

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.