Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Difference between Profile Manager in Server v2.2 and Workgroup Manager - Mobility

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if anybody experienced mobility management with Profile Manager in Server v2.2 ? It is known that mobility management in Profile Manager is broken in previous versions of Server:

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/3637378?start=0&tstart=0

Does anybody know if mobility management has been fixed ?

Thanks for your help. Best regards.

OS X Server, Mountain Lion Server

Posted on Jan 7, 2013 6:17 AM

1 reply

May 19, 2013 11:03 PM in response to elgringito

I'd also like to know an answer to this. I'm managing a small network and don't have a test environment to stage things in. (This is needed as Profile Manager is WAY too unstable to production.)

I'm currently using WGM to look after Mobility settings and Profile Manager for everything else. I used this setup after I got the same reply as per thread 3637378. It would be nice to have the settings all in once place!

Difference between Profile Manager in Server v2.2 and Workgroup Manager - Mobility

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.