Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Shuffle as a permanant disk drive? I NEED HELP!!!!!

Okay, so maybe one of you tech wizards can help me. I had been having trouble with my Shuffle and then I finally gave up....just quit, thats all...it was being recognized on iTunes and my computer...it claimed to be updating songs but nothing was ever changing....same songs....nothing changed...I wiped it clean, reset it, but it still wouldn't take a new song...now I had no music to start with...I couldn't find out whether the issue was the ipod or the computer, so I brought it to my dads computer, and the whole thing uploaded....most definately the computer...so I began to poke around and realized that drive (F:) was permanant? This had been the shuffle before! It was also listing my 512 mb shuffle when it was on itunes as being 3 gigs! My hard drive itself is 60 gigs and partitioned...but why all of a sudden is (F:) being listed as a whole new permanant drive? Can somebody please help?

Acer Aspire, Windows XP

Posted on May 3, 2006 11:05 PM

1 reply

Shuffle as a permanant disk drive? I NEED HELP!!!!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.