Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where is clumsy ninja

I thought clumsy ninja will come with ipod touch 5 but it isn't. More over clumsy ninja even isn't in apple store. You show this app in ipod touch's official video but it isn't in ipod touch. I think We too much wait for this app. When it will be ready to download. Could you pls inform about it ??

iPod touch, iOS 6.0.1

Posted on Jan 7, 2013 12:09 PM

6 replies

Feb 4, 2013 4:05 PM in response to varjak paw

Frankly, given that new apps are used to show off your new products, you should have an agreement with the ones you allow on stage at your keynotes that they actually communicate with their audience. Why allow them to present for you when they just hurt your image by being crappy project managers and not delivering?

A supermarket can fine companies they stock for if they can't keep their spot on the shelf filled. You should be able to insist that Natural Motion actually keep us posted given you promoted them at your iPhone 5 Keynote.

Feb 5, 2013 6:39 AM in response to steveski74

You snipe at me, particularly in response to a post make almost a month ago, you risk getting a facetious reply. There are no Apple employees participating in these forums. As it stated in the information we all were presented when we signed on here, these are user-to-user forums.

There is no way Apple can force any developer to release information about a product before the developer is ready to release. No developer would ever agree to such terms. You'll just have to wait for Natural to make an announcement. Clearly their development process has fallen behind.

Where is clumsy ninja

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.