Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhoto 11 won't play video in slideshow

I, just yesterday, bought iPhoto 11. I am attempting to create a slideshow and want to include a video. The video is in iPhoto and will play independently of the slideshow, however, the video won't play audio or video within the slideshow. I altered some of the slideshow settings and the individual slide settings to no avail. Does anyone have any ideas as to why this is happening or how to remedy this?

Thank you.

iPhoto '11, Mac OS X (10.7.5)

Posted on Jan 7, 2013 12:38 PM

6 replies

Jan 7, 2013 6:05 PM in response to léonie

Nope, I haven't even gotten that far. It wont play the video within the slideshow IN iPhoto. I tried to preview and then to play the slideshow and the video won't play. However, I double-click on the slide (the video) within the slideshow and it will play. Basically, my videos will play just fine except when put into a slideshow sequence, all I get when the slideshow plays (or even previews) is black screen for however long the video ought to be. Is this making sense?

Thanks

iPhoto 11 won't play video in slideshow

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.