Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

nokia n70

Has anyone found any ways to solve the problems with using isync...! Still all day events dont appear correctly, appear as appointments instead of notes ect...

Ive stopped using isync and my calender on my N&) cause of these problems and really miss it..

Would re-installing isync 1.5 help??

Simon

Powerbook G4, Mac OS X (10.4.6)

Posted on May 4, 2006 3:02 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 4, 2006 12:24 PM

I have the exact same problem! I use to have a Nokia 6680, which worked perfectly with my iBook. The difference might be that 6680 installed a iSync agent making sure that the syncronization with iCal worked flawlessly. However, the N70 uses the Nokia PC Suite and that might cause the problem. Extremely irritating...

So if anyone can help me and Simon out, we'll (at least I) be gratefull!

iBook G4 Mac OS X (10.4.6)
2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 4, 2006 12:24 PM in response to SimonLee

I have the exact same problem! I use to have a Nokia 6680, which worked perfectly with my iBook. The difference might be that 6680 installed a iSync agent making sure that the syncronization with iCal worked flawlessly. However, the N70 uses the Nokia PC Suite and that might cause the problem. Extremely irritating...

So if anyone can help me and Simon out, we'll (at least I) be gratefull!

iBook G4 Mac OS X (10.4.6)

nokia n70

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.