TS4006: iCloud: Troubleshooting Find My iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or MacLearn about iCloud: Troubleshooting Find My iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac
Currently Being ModeratedJan 7, 2013 2:05 PM (in response to macaronidaddy)
You have VoiceOver turned on and need to turn it off in settings. With this turned on the gestures are different. Follow these steps exactly:
- Press Home.
- Tap Settings. Then double-tap Settings.
- Tap General. Then double-tap General.
- Use three fingers on the screen to scroll to Accessibility.
- Tap Accessibility. Then double-tap Accessibility.
- Tap VoiceOver. Then double-tap VoiceOver.
- Tap "On" next to VoiceOver. Then double-tap "On" to turn it off.
If you still can't manage to turn it off, you can do it in iTunes by following this guide: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT3577.
More Like This
- Retrieving data ...
- This solved my question - 10 points
- This helped me - 5 points